KONLLEN KL-KB Low Deflection Maple Billiards Cue Pool Cue Stick Real Wood Abalone Shell Inlay Wrapless 12.5mm Tip
- The exquisite mosaic technology skillfully blends butterflies and flowers together, making it poetic and picturesque, making people intoxicated in every corner of this gorgeous world, conveying the persistence and pursuit of the craftsman's spirit. Ingenuity, patience and perseverance create perfect handicrafts.
- Professional taper, professional feeling. The smaller the taper, the higher the stiffness and accuracy of the club, which makes the club rebound faster and the ball hit more accurately.
- KL-KB use 3/8*8 pin low deflection shaft . This cue helps reduce cue ball deflection, allowing players to hit the ball more accurately and consistently. Canadian North American hard maple wood has high density, light weight and strong toughness. Not easy to bend and deform. long lasting.
- It uses the latest 12.5mm KONLLEN technology tip, which will not fall off after long-term use. The powerful tip can enhance the control of the cue ball and the adhesion of the fine powder.
- Imported green abalone is used as the inlay material on the butt, making the butterfly color more prominent and lifelike. Make the picture vivid and natural.
They appreciate cut and details, things that aren't so obvious.
We currently offer free shipping in the US, Japan, Korea, and selected countries in Southeast Asia and Europe. The specific shipping fee is subject to the order payment page. Some unusual bulk items may be subject to overweight charges, we will notify you by email or phone, or you can contact us to upgrade delivery.
About VAT and customs duties
Import taxes and duties vary by country and may be required by your country of residence. These are not included in our order amount and are your responsibility to pay, but we will do our best to help you.
When will my order be shipped
We usually send you your order within 1-3 days. If you encounter an out-of-stock status, we will contact you for a refund or replacement.
About shipping channels
We usually send to you via UPS, Fedex IP, DHL. When the package is dispatched, we will send you the delivery diagram and tracking number. Please note that the logistics information will be updated within 7 days and please subscribe to our mailbox, otherwise you will not see the information. If you have any questions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
About Shipping Problems：
If you do not receive the shipment within the estimated delivery time, or if the shipment has been delivered but not owned by you. If your shipment is damaged when it arrives, please do not open the box or remove any packaging materials and take a picture and send us an email, we will deal with it in time and compensate you.
* In most cases, the package will be delivered within the estimated time of arrival. However, the actual delivery date may be affected by flight arrangements, weather conditions and other external factors. Please refer to the tracking information for the most accurate delivery date.