KONLLEN Pool Cue Stick Low Deflection Billiard Cue (Canadian Selected Technology Maple Shaft, 13mm Tiger Tip, XTC High-end Ferrule, 3/88 Radial Loc-Wood Pin Joint, 58'' Length)
- KONLLEN-Dragon cue’ grip is wrapped with pure cowhide lizard pattern, which absorbs sweat and is non-slip, giving you a comfortable holding feel;
- The AP-PRO shaft is made of Canadian selected hard maple with the 13mm tiger line tip and XTC high-end ferrule, which can bring you a perfect hitting feeling. When you hit the cue ball with this cue, you can feel the strength from the shaft clearly,so you can control the cue ball very easily;
- Cue is 58’’, use the 3/8*8 professional embedded radial pin, all of these are to bring more professional stability and controllability, every hitting is a kind of enjoyment;
- The weight system of this cue is adjustable (you can adjust easily with our weight bolts which is sold in another link).You can add an extension to this cue as well (which is sold in another link).
aehr gut !!!
The website said it would come with a case and extension. Neither came
They appreciate cut and details, things that aren't so obvious.
We currently offer free shipping in the US, Japan, Korea, and selected countries in Southeast Asia and Europe. The specific shipping fee is subject to the order payment page. Some unusual bulk items may be subject to overweight charges, we will notify you by email or phone, or you can contact us to upgrade delivery.
About VAT and customs duties
Import taxes and duties vary by country and may be required by your country of residence. These are not included in our order amount and are your responsibility to pay, but we will do our best to help you.
When will my order be shipped
We usually send you your order within 1-3 days. If you encounter an out-of-stock status, we will contact you for a refund or replacement.
About shipping channels
We usually send to you via UPS, Fedex IP, DHL. When the package is dispatched, we will send you the delivery diagram and tracking number. Please note that the logistics information will be updated within 7 days and please subscribe to our mailbox, otherwise you will not see the information. If you have any questions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
About Shipping Problems：
If you do not receive the shipment within the estimated delivery time, or if the shipment has been delivered but not owned by you. If your shipment is damaged when it arrives, please do not open the box or remove any packaging materials and take a picture and send us an email, we will deal with it in time and compensate you.
* In most cases, the package will be delivered within the estimated time of arrival. However, the actual delivery date may be affected by flight arrangements, weather conditions and other external factors. Please refer to the tracking information for the most accurate delivery date.