KONLLEN 3 Cushion Carom Cue Carbon Fiber Stick Technology Billiard Cue (Silver Ring Inlay,Carbon Fiber Shaft,142cm, 12mm 3c-Plus Tip, Radial Pin Joint, Adjustable Weight)
- The black-tech carbon fiber shaft are made into this shaft through many professional processes. It belongs to the exclusive reels of Carom players.
- KONLLEN 3c plus tip is specially designed for Carom players. Multi-layer pigskins are pressed with clear, which can bring you the perfect catching effect.
- Cue is 55.9’’, use the 3/8*8 professional radial pin, all of these are to bring more professional stability and controllability, every hitting is a kind of enjoyment.
- The black technology shaft uses aerospace-grade pure carbon fiber composite material, the appearance is carbon black, the hollow structure makes the shaft lighter, but the carbon fiber can be more powerful than the solid wood cue.
- After consulting a large number of professional carom billiard players, the extremely professional carom cue taper was designed.
They appreciate cut and details, things that aren't so obvious.
We currently offer free shipping in the US, Japan, Korea, and selected countries in Southeast Asia and Europe. The specific shipping fee is subject to the order payment page. Some unusual bulk items may be subject to overweight charges, we will notify you by email or phone, or you can contact us to upgrade delivery.
About VAT and customs duties
Import taxes and duties vary by country and may be required by your country of residence. These are not included in our order amount and are your responsibility to pay, but we will do our best to help you.
When will my order be shipped
We usually send you your order within 1-3 days. If you encounter an out-of-stock status, we will contact you for a refund or replacement.
About shipping channels
We usually send to you via UPS, Fedex IP, DHL. When the package is dispatched, we will send you the delivery diagram and tracking number. Please note that the logistics information will be updated within 7 days and please subscribe to our mailbox, otherwise you will not see the information. If you have any questions please contact us email@example.com
About Shipping Problems：
If you do not receive the shipment within the estimated delivery time, or if the shipment has been delivered but not owned by you. If your shipment is damaged when it arrives, please do not open the box or remove any packaging materials and take a picture and send us an email, we will deal with it in time and compensate you.
* In most cases, the package will be delivered within the estimated time of arrival. However, the actual delivery date may be affected by flight arrangements, weather conditions and other external factors. Please refer to the tracking information for the most accurate delivery date.