KONLLEN AK75-001 Upgrade Carbon Fiber Pool Cue Stick Real Inlay Billiard Cue 12.5mm Tip Low Deflection Technology Shaft Abalone Shell Ring
- Ebony butt: Precious ebony butt is inlaid with rare wood, which greatly improves the stability. As an art form, manual inlay has unique charm. It is not only a craft and a technology, but also an artistic treasure that coexists at home and abroad and has been passed down to this day.
- Performance: The performance of KONLLEN cue is undoubted by every professional player. The AK75-001 series all use 100% carbon fiber shafts, which are twice as hard as maple shafts. It is combined with KONLLEN's nine-layer special tips to achieve low deflection and high precision at the same time. This is the realm that every professional player wants to pursue.
- 12.5mm Tip: It adopts multi-layer pressing technology, and the layers are closely combined. The thickness and number of layers of each layer of leather are calculated through algorithms, and its service life is different from ordinary leather heads. It feels transparent and not easy to crack. At the same time, a good tip also stabilizes the overall performance of the club, transmits force more directly, and can hit the cue ball at every angle.
- Abalone Inlaid Rings: Each AK75-001 is equipped with 5 inlaid rings. The weight and balance point of each club can be adjusted to ensure a stable and solid hitting feel while enhancing the flexibility of the club. Make it easier for your skills to be fully utilized on the court.
- The three-stage butt design and embossed pebbled leather grip clearly show the class and texture. It feels comfortable and non-greasy, and can play a good anti-slip effect when hitting the ball.
They appreciate cut and details, things that aren't so obvious.
We currently offer free shipping in the US, Japan, Korea, and selected countries in Southeast Asia and Europe. The specific shipping fee is subject to the order payment page. Some unusual bulk items may be subject to overweight charges, we will notify you by email or phone, or you can contact us to upgrade delivery.
About VAT and customs duties
Import taxes and duties vary by country and may be required by your country of residence. These are not included in our order amount and are your responsibility to pay, but we will do our best to help you.
When will my order be shipped
We usually send you your order within 1-3 days. If you encounter an out-of-stock status, we will contact you for a refund or replacement.
About shipping channels
We usually send to you via UPS, Fedex IP, DHL. When the package is dispatched, we will send you the delivery diagram and tracking number. Please note that the logistics information will be updated within 7 days and please subscribe to our mailbox, otherwise you will not see the information. If you have any questions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
About Shipping Problems：
If you do not receive the shipment within the estimated delivery time, or if the shipment has been delivered but not owned by you. If your shipment is damaged when it arrives, please do not open the box or remove any packaging materials and take a picture and send us an email, we will deal with it in time and compensate you.
* In most cases, the package will be delivered within the estimated time of arrival. However, the actual delivery date may be affected by flight arrangements, weather conditions and other external factors. Please refer to the tracking information for the most accurate delivery date.