KONLLEN KL-3K Carbon Fiber Pool Cue Stick Wrapless Professional Cues Full Carbon Technology Low Deflection 12.2mm 147cm 3/8 x 8 Radial
- KONLLEN has always been a leader in the field of carbon fiber clubs. The carbon fiber shaft is slightly harder than maple wood, so it is not easy to bend. In addition, the advantages of high stability will inevitably make the cues feel transparent and have good transmission.
- 3K woven butt design, made of high-strength carbon fiber as raw material, has extremely high tensile strength and compressive strength, as well as good toughness and durability.
- 12.2mm rainbow tip, multi-layer pressed tip, fine powder, strong ball grabbing ability, transparent power transmission, more solid hitting feel, perfectly adjusted arc tip, no need for secondary processing and polishing.
- The classic lion logo design is outlined with silver lines and shines brighter under the light. The hollow bumper can be directly connected to the extended handlebar, which is convenient and practical.
- KL-3K is a 3/8*8 Radial pin. The stainless steel joint is not easy to rust, easy to clean, and has a long service life. Choose the joint you like according to your needs. Each cues is equipped with a soft case, the length is 147cm, the weight is 19-20oz, and the weight can be adjusted.
They appreciate cut and details, things that aren't so obvious.
We currently offer free shipping in the US, Japan, Korea, and selected countries in Southeast Asia and Europe. The specific shipping fee is subject to the order payment page. Some unusual bulk items may be subject to overweight charges, we will notify you by email or phone, or you can contact us to upgrade delivery.
About VAT and customs duties
Import taxes and duties vary by country and may be required by your country of residence. These are not included in our order amount and are your responsibility to pay, but we will do our best to help you.
When will my order be shipped
We usually send you your order within 1-3 days. If you encounter an out-of-stock status, we will contact you for a refund or replacement.
About shipping channels
We usually send to you via UPS, Fedex IP, DHL. When the package is dispatched, we will send you the delivery diagram and tracking number. Please note that the logistics information will be updated within 7 days and please subscribe to our mailbox, otherwise you will not see the information. If you have any questions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
About Shipping Problems：
If you do not receive the shipment within the estimated delivery time, or if the shipment has been delivered but not owned by you. If your shipment is damaged when it arrives, please do not open the box or remove any packaging materials and take a picture and send us an email, we will deal with it in time and compensate you.
* In most cases, the package will be delivered within the estimated time of arrival. However, the actual delivery date may be affected by flight arrangements, weather conditions and other external factors. Please refer to the tracking information for the most accurate delivery date.