KONLLEN Carbon Fiber Pool Cue Stick Handmade Inlay Cue (Abalone Shell Inlay Ring, Carbon Technology Low Deflection Billiard Cue Stick, Ebony Butt, 12.5mm,147cm)
- The 12.5mm carbon fiber shaft is durable and low deflection, suit for most professional players
- Abalone shell handmade inlay rings, high-end style
- Send with a wooden original pool cue box
- Ebony butt can bring you perfect hitting feeling, you can control the ball easily
- The joint is 3/8*8 teeth
Excellent cues. I have both, black and white wrap. Playing with the black one since March 2022, cue plays superb and have very good balance. The white one I bought in September. Thanks Konllen team
Play the cue since about 2 months and it helps to improve my game. Recommend it to everyone who wants a carbon fiber cue without paying the crazy prices from the other brands.
They appreciate cut and details, things that aren't so obvious.
We currently offer free shipping in the US, Japan, Korea, and selected countries in Southeast Asia and Europe. The specific shipping fee is subject to the order payment page. Some unusual bulk items may be subject to overweight charges, we will notify you by email or phone, or you can contact us to upgrade delivery.
About VAT and customs duties
Import taxes and duties vary by country and may be required by your country of residence. These are not included in our order amount and are your responsibility to pay, but we will do our best to help you.
When will my order be shipped
We usually send you your order within 1-3 days. If you encounter an out-of-stock status, we will contact you for a refund or replacement.
About shipping channels
We usually send to you via UPS, Fedex IP, DHL. When the package is dispatched, we will send you the delivery diagram and tracking number. Please note that the logistics information will be updated within 7 days and please subscribe to our mailbox, otherwise you will not see the information. If you have any questions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
About Shipping Problems：
If you do not receive the shipment within the estimated delivery time, or if the shipment has been delivered but not owned by you. If your shipment is damaged when it arrives, please do not open the box or remove any packaging materials and take a picture and send us an email, we will deal with it in time and compensate you.
* In most cases, the package will be delivered within the estimated time of arrival. However, the actual delivery date may be affected by flight arrangements, weather conditions and other external factors. Please refer to the tracking information for the most accurate delivery date.