【DISCOUNT】$159 CARBON POOL CUE
CRICAL Carbon Fiber Pool Cue Stick Black Technology Low Deflection 12.2mm Tip 3 * 8/8 Joint Pin Professional 1/2 Billiard
- CRICAL Cue is 3/8*8 pin joint ,12.2mm green gem tip 147cm length ,weight about 19-21oz
- The bakelite ferrule as the front end of the cue, connecting the tip and shaft, acting as a buffer, making the hitting feel thicker, and effectively reducing the offset of the cue.
- Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber Filament Each filament is 7 microns (0.007 millimeters) in diameter, Ultra High Density Polyester Foam Core This CRICAL's unique polyester foam not only increases the stability of the front shaft, but also sets the elastic force in the optimal range, and the sound feedback of hitting the ball is closer to that of a wood cue.
- The stainless steel slow 3/8*8 pin joint is not easy to bend, better protects the club, and is easy to assemble. The connection is tight and the force transmission is transparent.
- The carbon-containing tube changes the traditional solid wood structure in order to increase the hardness, thereby reducing the deflection caused by impact when hitting the ball, making the hitting effect more ideal, with higher accuracy and a better experience! Elegant and simple, environmentally friendly paint material. Matte solidified wear-resistant polished handle, high appearance, low-key yet classy, beautiful and elegant
Overall, the cue plays well for the price.
-1: The paint of the carbon shaft comes off onto my fingers. The shaft is not very smooth on my fingers, compared to other carbon shafts. I emailed about the paint coming off and the response was that it is normal and to wipe it with alcohol.
-1: The joint of the cue comes loose.
They appreciate cut and details, things that aren't so obvious.
We currently offer free shipping in the US, Japan, Korea, and selected countries in Southeast Asia and Europe. The specific shipping fee is subject to the order payment page. Some unusual bulk items may be subject to overweight charges, we will notify you by email or phone, or you can contact us to upgrade delivery.
About VAT and customs duties
Import taxes and duties vary by country and may be required by your country of residence. These are not included in our order amount and are your responsibility to pay, but we will do our best to help you.
When will my order be shipped
We usually send you your order within 1-3 days. If you encounter an out-of-stock status, we will contact you for a refund or replacement.
About shipping channels
We usually send to you via UPS, Fedex IP, DHL. When the package is dispatched, we will send you the delivery diagram and tracking number. Please note that the logistics information will be updated within 7 days and please subscribe to our mailbox, otherwise you will not see the information. If you have any questions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
About Shipping Problems：
If you do not receive the shipment within the estimated delivery time, or if the shipment has been delivered but not owned by you. If your shipment is damaged when it arrives, please do not open the box or remove any packaging materials and take a picture and send us an email, we will deal with it in time and compensate you.
* In most cases, the package will be delivered within the estimated time of arrival. However, the actual delivery date may be affected by flight arrangements, weather conditions and other external factors. Please refer to the tracking information for the most accurate delivery date.