KONLLEN Carbon Fiber Turquoise Inlay Carom Cue Stick Wrapless Black Technology Low Deflection Billiard 12.5mm 142cm CAR-A1
- The material makes a comprehensive breakthrough,carbon fiber shaft, hardness is 2 times of wood shaft, no deformation, no cracking, no knock, toughness is far better than wood.
- The whole carom cue adopts inaly technology, using precious abalone shell, turquoise inlay, The process is complex, Let more people really experience the stable performance of carom cue.
- The 12.5mm low deflection KONLLEN carbon fiber shaft was glued with 9-layers M-tip has hign-performance hitting feeling and can make more spin with high accuracy at the same time. 3/8*8 radial pin,seamless connection.
- The unique lion wrapless design, representing the noble status symbol, turquoise and abalone shell Mosaic combination, hand polished, a good cue, must be pure natural pure hand.
- CAR-A1 Series length 142cm,weight 19oz about(weight adjustable,you can buy the weight bolts in another link),coming with a wooden original pool cue box to protect the cue stick.
They appreciate cut and details, things that aren't so obvious.
We currently offer free shipping in the US, Japan, Korea, and selected countries in Southeast Asia and Europe. The specific shipping fee is subject to the order payment page. Some unusual bulk items may be subject to overweight charges, we will notify you by email or phone, or you can contact us to upgrade delivery.
About VAT and customs duties
Import taxes and duties vary by country and may be required by your country of residence. These are not included in our order amount and are your responsibility to pay, but we will do our best to help you.
When will my order be shipped
We usually send you your order within 1-3 days. If you encounter an out-of-stock status, we will contact you for a refund or replacement.
About shipping channels
We usually send to you via UPS, Fedex IP, DHL. When the package is dispatched, we will send you the delivery diagram and tracking number. Please note that the logistics information will be updated within 7 days and please subscribe to our mailbox, otherwise you will not see the information. If you have any questions please contact us email@example.com
About Shipping Problems：
If you do not receive the shipment within the estimated delivery time, or if the shipment has been delivered but not owned by you. If your shipment is damaged when it arrives, please do not open the box or remove any packaging materials and take a picture and send us an email, we will deal with it in time and compensate you.
* In most cases, the package will be delivered within the estimated time of arrival. However, the actual delivery date may be affected by flight arrangements, weather conditions and other external factors. Please refer to the tracking information for the most accurate delivery date.